- Postgraduate students
- Utility engineers
- System operators
- Maintenance staff
- RES producers
- Consultants and researchers on RES.
- A basic mathematical understanding of load-flow studies and fault calculations and very good mathematical knowledge of the basic techniques used on control system design.
- Good understanding of dynamic processes in power systems, previous experiences in time-domain simulations is desired.
- Participants should be familiar with the general handling of the PowerFactory software: Load flow and Short-circuit calculation with PowerFactory.
- Background experience through the use of DIgSILENT PowerFactory - this will greatly enhance the participants; the handling of the RMS-simulations is highly desired.
- Knowledge of DSL modelling is not required but it can be helpful.